CLIENT EXECUTIVE II - Agriculture
We’re looking for doers. The passionate kind who get excited about making lives better, one technology solution at a time. We want leaders. People who will jump in and take action, dynamically foster positive change, and never accept the status quo. We’re on the hunt for relationship-builders. Individuals who take pride in making connections centered around respect for their clients, their colleagues, and themselves. If this sounds like you, there’s a place for you at ACS.
ASSOCIATED COMPUTER SYSTEMS
ACS is a fast-growing company with 40+ years of history. While we’re headquartered in Des Moines, we have clients across the U.S. and several internationally. Our workforce is wide-ranging: in-office, hybrid, and fully remote. We’re a holistic, full-service technology provider offering a breadth of services and solutions including managed services, cybersecurity, storage and virtualization, connectivity, application development, IBM Power Systems, and maintenance & contract renewals.
What sets us apart? Our ability to nurture deep relationships with our clients and form a complete understanding of how technology can help them succeed. We don’t just sell, we partner. Our clients see us as an invaluable extension of their team: experts they can turn to with anything. Because when it comes to technology, there’s really no challenge we can’t tackle.
In addition to being experienced in agriculture tech sales, the ideal Client Executive is passionate and dynamic. They’ll enjoy the endless possibilities to succeed and have a “sky’s the limit” mentality – because really, it is. Taking the bull by the horns, the Client Executive takes full ownership of their career and success, showing both initiative and leadership. They are successful at building trust-based relationships with clients and gaining a true understanding of their business needs with the end goal of making their life better. Client Executives who excel at ACS are also proficient communicators – not just with clients, but with their colleagues. This particular role is looking for candidates that have extensive experience working and connecting with professionals in the Agriculture industry.
- Deepen relationships with existing ACS clients and strategically acquire new ones.
- Understand the client’s technology environment and offer the most appropriate solution.
- Analyze and provide assessment and testing to uncover solutions.
- Keep timely, accurate records: update the CRM, maintain business reports, and expense accounts.
- Review products and solutions with technical consultants as needed to close sales.
- Quote prices and credit terms, prepare sales contracts.
- Conduct annual client planning sessions to forecast annual projects and spending.
- Coordinate client training and events.
- Travel to and attend industry or client-relevant trade shows.
- Robust and confident phone presence and professional presentation abilities.
- Excellent skills in problem-solving and proposal writing.
- Lives by our core values: Passion, Dynamic, Respect, Leadership.
- Technology experience.
- Cold-calling and script development and management.
- Existing network of professional contacts.
- Knowledge of hardware, software, and IT services.
We’re a fast-growing company. Our diverse group of employees is united by passion for making lives better.
We run on EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, a people operating system that harnesses human energy and allows companies like ACS to become aligned around shared vision and values.
WE LIVE OUR CORE VALUES
Passion is the fuel that drives our company and ourselves to excellence. We are motivated and dedicated to reaching our full potential each day. We work in an enthusiastic and energized environment that creates a fun and positive experience for all.
We treat others the way we expect to be treated. We maintain the highest ethical standards delivered in a caring, honest, and trustworthy manner. We are reliable, dependable, and highly responsive.
Our imaginative mindset embraces challenges and energizes our quest for new ideas, knowledge, and superior technology to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. We are conscientious in our work, extremely versatile, and adaptive. We simplify technology.
We lead from the front and are an example of excellence. Resourcefulness and hard work are evident in all we do. We are confident and dedicated to shaping our future.
$60,000 plus commission. The right person can expect an additional $100k-140k per year. In this role, there are no earning caps, and our highly competitive commission means you earn a generous percentage of every gross profit dollar.
This role is based out of our Des Moines office, with an option for hybrid work.
BENEFITS DESIGNED FOR REAL PEOPLE
- 17 days PTO
- Seven holidays and two floating holidays
- Designated bereavement time off
- 401K Safe Harbor after one year
- Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Monthly employee breakfast
- Snacks and coffee
- Happy hours and company engagement activities
- Wellness program
- Professional development assistance
You could be the newest addition to the ACS team!
Ready to Join Us? Click "Apply Now" to get started!