WE'RE LOOKING FOR DOERS
People who will jump in and take action, dynamically foster positive change, and never accept the status quo. If you take pride in making processes better, there’s a place for you at ACS.
ACS is a holistic technology provider offering a breadth of services and solutions including managed services, cybersecurity, storage and virtualization, network infrastructure, application development, IBM Power Systems, and maintenance & contract renewals.
What sets us apart? Our ability to nurture deep relationships with our clients and form a complete understanding of how technology can help them succeed. We don’t just sell, we partner. Our clients see us as an invaluable extension of their team: experts they can turn to with anything. Because when it comes to technology, there’s really no challenge we can’t tackle.
The ideal Application Developer is driven and communicative, with a passion for offering efficient and quality solutions to our clients. They have excellent attention to detail to oversee complex projects and quickly resolve problems.
- Work with clients to engineer solutions that solve problems for our clients.
- Work with a team of developers to develop the solution.
- Deploy the solution to the clients environment.
- Work with the client on implementation and adoption of the deployed solution.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on all App Dev Services.
- Understand App Dev Services position within ACS solutions and versus market competition
- Maintain vendor certifications and vendor programs for App Dev team.
- Provide sales support on client calls about App Dev. Consult with clients and Client Executives to analyze computer hardware, software, and service requirements and implementation
- Excellent skills in communication and time management
- Lives by our core values: Passion, Dynamic, Respect, Leadership
- Experience in a fast paced organization with a sense of urgency
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the following:
- Visual Studio
- .NET MVC
- Web Development Experience
- IIS administration and configuration
- Windows server administration
- MS SQL
- MS SQL administration
- ConnectWise Manage experience
We’re a fast-growing company. Our diverse group of employees is united by passion for making lives better.
We run on EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, a people operating system that harnesses human energy and allows companies like ACS to become aligned around shared vision and values.
WE LIVE OUR CORE VALUES
Passion is the fuel that drives our company and ourselves to excellence. We are motivated and dedicated to reaching our full potential each day. We work in an enthusiastic and energized environment that creates a fun and positive experience for all.
We treat others the way we expect to be treated. We maintain the highest ethical standards delivered in a caring, honest, and trustworthy manner. We are reliable, dependable, and highly responsive.
Our imaginative mindset embraces challenges and energizes our quest for new ideas, knowledge, and superior technology to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. We are conscientious in our work, extremely versatile, and adaptive. We simplify technology.
We lead from the front and are an example of excellence. Resourcefulness and hard work are evident in all we do. We are confident and dedicated to shaping our future.
This role is based out of our office in Des Moines, Iowa. Hybrid schedule is optional after training period.
BENEFITS DESIGNED FOR REAL PEOPLE
- 17 days PTO
- Seven holidays and two floating holidays
- Designated bereavement time off
- 401K Safe Harbor after one year
- Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Monthly employee breakfast
- Snacks and coffee
- Happy hours and company engagement activities
- Wellness program
- Professional development assistance
You could be the newest addition to the ACS team!
Ready to Join Us? Click "Apply Now" to get started!