WE'RE LOOKING FOR DOERS
People who will jump in and take action, dynamically foster positive change, and never accept the status quo. If you take pride in making teams and processes better, there’s a place for you at ACS.
ACS is a holistic technology provider offering a breadth of services and solutions including managed services, cybersecurity, storage and virtualization, network infrastructure, application development, IBM Power Systems, and maintenance & contract renewals.
What sets us apart? Our ability to nurture deep relationships with our clients and form a complete understanding of how technology can help them succeed. We don’t just sell, we partner. Our clients see us as an invaluable extension of their team: experts they can turn to with anything. Because when it comes to technology, there’s really no challenge we can’t tackle.
The Director, Client Experience is responsible for overseeing and enhancing the overall client experience. They play a crucial role ensuring our clients receive the highest level of satisfaction, leading to long-term relationships and business growth.
- Drive client outcomes, product adoption and client experience
- Work closely with sales management and directors to align strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities.
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Define and optimize client lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on client segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement.
- Audit products and agreements to ensure client satisfaction and delivery
- Ensure optimal client experience during onboarding process
- Build a streamlines customer experience across all departments.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Understand client needs, challenges, and objectives.
CLIENT ONBOARDING AND TRAINING:
- Oversee the onboarding process for new clients, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Provide training and guidance on our MSP services.
- Act as a client advocate within the organization, ensuring client needs are prioritized.
- Champion client interests during strategic planning and decision-making.
SERVICE QUALITY ASSURANCE:
- Monitor and improve the quality of services delivered to clients.
- Implement service improvement initiatives based on client feedback.
CLIENT RETENTION AND GROWTH:
- Develop strategies to retain existing clients and identify upsell opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales and technical teams to maximize client value.
- Handle escalated client issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Establish processes for managing client feedback and concerns.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) related to client experience.
- Analyze KPI data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of clients or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Des Moines, Iowa. This role is hybrid, with the expectation to be in the office some days each week.
We’re a fast-growing company. Our diverse group of employees is united by passion for making lives better.
We run on EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, a people operating system that harnesses human energy and allows companies like ACS to become aligned around shared vision and values.
WE LIVE OUR CORE VALUES
Passion is the fuel that drives our company and ourselves to excellence. We are motivated and dedicated to reaching our full potential each day. We work in an enthusiastic and energized environment that creates a fun and positive experience for all.
We treat others the way we expect to be treated. We maintain the highest ethical standards delivered in a caring, honest, and trustworthy manner. We are reliable, dependable, and highly responsive.
Our imaginative mindset embraces challenges and energizes our quest for new ideas, knowledge, and superior technology to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. We are conscientious in our work, extremely versatile, and adaptive. We simplify technology.
We lead from the front and are an example of excellence. Resourcefulness and hard work are evident in all we do. We are confident and dedicated to shaping our future.
BENEFITS DESIGNED FOR REAL PEOPLE
- 17 days PTO
- Seven holidays and two floating holidays
- Designated bereavement time off
- 401K Safe Harbor after one year
- Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Monthly employee breakfast
- Snacks and coffee
- Happy hours and company engagement activities
- Wellness program
- Professional development assistance
You could be the newest addition to the ACS team!
Ready to Join Us? Click "Apply Now" to get started!